Dualtron, a pioneer in electric scooters
Dualtron is a Korean electric scooter manufacturer widely known for the Brute Power of its machines.
Originally, Dualtron is a manufacturer of high-performance “small-format” HUB brushless motors.
We might as well say in advance that, thanks to Dualtron’s extensive experience in the production of high-performance motors, the manufacturer’s e-scooters literally tear up the asphalt.
Dualtron Thunder, power to spare
The Dualtron Thunder is one of the most powerful e-scooters on the market, with two 2700W motors each powered by a 60V battery (LG cells), enough to propel the rider at a crazy 85 km/h (speed reserved for private rides in “unbridled” mode).
Each motor of the Dualtron Thunder is powered by a dedicated controller to deliver extremely high torque. Acceleration is insane…
The Thunder’s acceleration is, in our opinion, simply insane and comes close to what you would observe on a Yamaha T-Max or other two-wheeler.
The acceleration is even at times difficult to master for the beginner rider to whom we recommend to be careful to position his upper body forward to compensate the thrust.
We also recommend to our customers to install the Dualtron Thunder carrying handle which can also be used as a footboard to lean on when accelerating.
The Dualtron Thunder should be able to travel between 50 and 100 km on a single charge depending on the driving mode (Single/Dual), the user’s weight, the temperature and the tire pressure.
Features of the Dualtron Thunder
The Dualtron Thunder is a well equipped electric scooter:
- Two 2700W Brushless Direct Drive motors in the front and rear
- Ultra-wide 11-inch tubeless tires
- Adjustable front and rear suspensions (quite stiff by default, we recommend to set them softer in town on the pavement)
- 60V35Ah battery made of LG cells
- Two charging ports with the possibility to connect two chargers in parallel and divide the charging time by two (possibility to connect a fast charger – Be careful not to use two fast chargers in parallel)
- Folding handlebars
- Hydraulic disc braking coupled with magnetic braking (magnetic braking level adjustable via the display). The scooter is also equipped with an ABS system.
- Backlit logo on the handlebar.
- LEDs under the plate for a “Fast&Furious” effect