For deliveries in the EU, our team will make the shipment within a 24 hours time-window if the products you have ordered are in stock. If the order contains special items to install and customizations, the 24h rule does not apply.
For deliveries outside the EU, your order will be shipped as quickly as possible. We need to do some export paper work prior to the shipment.
For items not currently in stock, an estimate of additional waiting time prior to shipping will be communicated to you by our sales team.
Yes, as long as the order has not been shipped. Cancellation of orders is not guaranteed for pre-orders and products supplied on demand, it remains at the discretion of our sales team.
You will receive your purchase invoice by e-mail 48h maximum after the products are picked-up by the carrier. If you need it faster, please contact us and we’ll make sure to help.
Please keep your purchase invoice in order to benefit from the warranty.
Please note that you must activate your warranty for wheeled vehicles by filling out this form : Warranty activation form.
Only orders with delivery are eligible for the right of withdrawal. You have 14 days after receiving your order to request a withdrawal and send the goods back to us.
Please note that the right of withdrawal does not automatically apply to motorized vehicles that were used, even on very small distances.
If you used your e-vehicle and still want to return it, our commercial team can make you a buyback offer.
Yes, in 99% of cases we provide a tracking.
Yes, two years on the electronic components and the frame, one year on the battery.
You need to verify your package(s) during the delivery in presence of the delivery person. If something is damaged, we advise you to immediately put a comment on the delivery note describing the issue, to take a photo of the said note and to immediately contact us. Please note that no claim will be accepted after the delivery if no such comments are made on the delivery note.
Your card will be processed using the 3D-Secure technology, the safest standard available on the market. We do not store your bank card details.
To make a payment by bank transfer, you just have to choose this payment method during the checkout process. Our system will send you Tecowheel’s bank details and the amount to be transferred by e-mail.
We will ship the order as soon as we receive the funds on our bank account.
Before use :
- Read the user manual and follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer
- Inflate the tire(s) to the recommended pressure. The recommended pressure is usually written on the tire itself.
- Charge your battery to 100%. A first battery calibration will maximise its lifespan later on.
- Check the horizontal calibration for Ewheels. You can use your smartphone or a classic bubble level tool.
Some recommendations :
- Fully charge your battery before using your product the first time.
- Try to not charge your battery while the battery level is above 50%.
- Don’t overpower the BMS with ultra-fast chargers (10A+).
- Avoid battery’s contact with water.
- Do not store your scooter in humid environments.
- A machine with good suspensions will preserve the battery better because it absorps the shocks.
We recommend to check your tire(s) pressure each :
- Month for E-Scooters, E-Wheels, E-Bikes
- 2 months for E-Mopeds and E-Motos
Always use pressure gauge. Do not try to “guess” the pressure by using your hands…